Extra Transportes is aware of the implications and its responsibility to comply with the changes introduced in the field of personal data protection, in particular with the enforcement, on May 25, 2018, of the General Data Protection Regulation, approved by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 26, 2016.
Extra Transportes undertakes, therefore, the commitment to ensure the protection of all personal data which are made available, having, in this respect, adopted many security measures, of technical and organisational matter, in order to protect the personal data against any form of unlawful processing.
Extra Transportes also takes the commitment to continuously improve the set of procedures and techniques implemented for the protection of personal data, using, for that purpose, any suggestions made by the users of this website.
These Privacy Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to the processing of personal data by the Company, collected through its website or commercial and promotional actions.
- Purpose of the processing
The personal data are collected solely for the following purposes:
- Response to the contact request;
- Commercial management;
- Improvement or customization of our services;
- Sending newsletters and other promotional actions. Customers can cancel their subscription to the newsletter email service by clicking the newsletter link sent by email.
- Personal data collected
The data collected are limited to name and e-mail address and other requested data through different forms, being used for the purposes provided for in this policy, and may be obtained by:
- Contact form on the website;
- Face-to-face collection.
Before the first promotional message or newsletter are sent, the data subject will be required the express consent for the sending of this type of messages.
This consent will be asked via email and the data subject will only receive messages if he/she agrees. If the answer is negative, his/her data will be deleted.
- Storage period
Personal data collected will be kept as long as there is the consent of the data subject for the purposes provided for in 1.
- Sharing of personal data
Personal data collected may be shared for storage and in backup servers located in Portugal.
- Rights of data subjects
To access, correct, add, update, delete, or change the consent of communications, the data subject must contact the company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests shall be dealt with as soon as possible.
You may also use this contact email for any question or suggestion about these terms and conditions.
- Links to partner websites
The Extra Transportes website may contain links to third party/partner websites. The websites referred to are not under the control of Extra Transportes, thus not being responsible for the content of any such website. It is recommended that users of the Extra Transportes website that, when access other websites, refer to pages that, within those websites, refer to their privacy policies.
When browsing on the Extra Transportes website, cookies are used which, however, do not collect information that identifies the user. Generic information is collected, including how users arrive and how they use the websites. The information collected is used to control the number of visits and statistical studies, as well as to ensure that the website works properly and facilitate navigation and improve the user experience.
It is forbidden the reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of content on our website without prior consent. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. All texts and images are strictly reserved under copyright to the inner world. Any partial or total reproduction is forbidden.
- Access to the website
Extra Transportes is not responsible for losses resulting from breakdowns, computer viruses or interruptions of the operating system that might prevent access to the navigation of the website.
- Amendment of the Privacy Terms and Conditions
These Privacy Terms and Conditions may be subject to change or revision without notice, due to legal or regulatory requirements in accordance with the law in force. All significant changes to these terms will be properly communicated to the users on the Extra Transportes website.
Given that these Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time, in accordance with the criteria described above, Extra Transportes recommends its users to review them periodically.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small size files that contain information relevant to the navigation on this website. These files are loaded by the device used to access this website (smartphone, computer, tablet, etc.) through the web browser during the user’s visit to the website.
Cookies allow to:
- Ensure the correct functioning of the web pages.
- Save user preferences (e.g. chosen language, font size, etc.).
- Information about the browsing experience provided to the user.
- Obtain anonymous statistical information about the pages visited by users, time spent on the website.
- Objectives using Cookies
The objectives using Cookies on this website are:
- Ensure that it works properly
- Facilitate navigation and improve the user experience.
- Type and functionality
According to your type of visit, cookies can be divided into two types:
- Expire the moment the web browser window is closed. Are used to make the connection of the user’s actions during the session.
- Expire when its task or function is performed in full, its validity expires or is removed manually by the user. Will be reactivated in each visit to the website.
According to your purpose, they may be further classified as follows:
Strictly necessary or essential:
- Are essential cookies for the functioning of the website. Are responsible for ensuring the correct operation and visualization of the website. Are activated in response to user actions such as the login procedure or filling in forms.
- Dedicated to collect statistical data on the performance of the website. User data is not collected, only parameters of possible errors, whether it is performance errors of new features that may be or have been implemented on the website.
- Are mainly used to support the functionality of the website and can store some user information, such as the chosen language, customization of the client area, etc.
Advertising or specific target:
- Are used to record the pages the user viewed and the links he/she followed, in order to provide the user with the most relevant and interesting advertising content. This information may be shared with third parties and used to assess the success rate of advertising campaigns.
Note: Any third-party websites may contain this type of cookies which we do not hold any control.
Usually, all changes on web browser level referring the way cookies are used and/or accepted can be carried out in the “Options" or “ Browser Preferences" section.
Users can choose not to share their data with Google services. To this end, they must access the Ads Preferences Manager and Analytics Opt-out Browser add-on.
In addition to the above described, for different internet browsers, the user can still make use of specific tools for handling cookies.
- Consequences of blocking of Cookies on the website
By partially or totally blocking the cookies used in this web address, some features and services may no longer work properly or behave differently than expected.
- Additional guarantees and revocation of acceptance
Extra Transportes is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of any third-party components that are included on this website.
The use and registration of cookies on this website may be subject to acceptance of Cookies by the user during his/her visit to this website, the installation or upgrade of the browser used. This acceptance may, at any time, be revoked by the configuration options of content and privacy already referred to in paragraph 4 of this policy.
- Cookies Policy Change
Extra Transportes reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy due to legal or regulatory requirements in accordance with the law in force.
All changes regarding this policy will be duly communicated to the users of the website.
Given that this Cookies Policy can be reviewed at any time, in accordance with the criteria described above, Extra Transportes recommends its users to review the Cookies Policies from time to time so that they are informed about the Cookies Policies in force.
The modified Cookies Policy will be in force from the date of revision, and this date will be visible at the top of the page.